Roasted peppers with a dressing of parsley and garlic
Creamy Sausages baked in the oven
Large croutons made from ‘black’ bread served with lard from Tuscany
‘Tomino` a soft mild cheese with caramelised red onions
Raw minced Piedmont veal steak served with anchovy cream
Raw minced Piedmont veal steak served with celery and parmesan shavings
A board of local cheeses
‘Cured` ham from Cuneo, with persimmon fruit (a sweet apple)
Ganefle: a large gnocchi-dumpling from an authentic recipe passed down through generations, baked in the oven with toma, gorgonzola and tomatoes
Tartiflette: layered potatoes with onions, local toma and gorgonzola
Tajarin: a homemade, thin, flat spaghetti style pasta made with stinging nettles served with a wild boar bolognese
Purple gnocchi, made with local Sauze potatoes served with a delicate pumpkin and mushroom sauce
Red cabbage soup with “black bread” croutons and grated fontina cheese baked in the oven
Bagna cauda, a garlic and anchovy sauce served with seasonal raw and boiled vegetables.(on reservation)
Polenta with wild boar roasted in “Nebbiolo” red wine and juniper berries
Polenta, baked with toma and gorgonzola
Polenta with sausage and tomato sauce
Grilled Italian sausages served with chips
Polenta, baked with toma and gorgonzola.
Guinea fowl in a cream sauce served with roast potatoes
Fillet of Piedmont veal served with roast potatoes
Children’s pasta is available upon request
Polenta milled with the stones from “Mulini” in Piemonte
– An “upside down” caramelized apricot and almond tart.
– Apple tart, with a buckwheat and whole meal pastry.
– An old fashioned dessert made from caramelized custard, coffee, chocolate and amaretto.
– “Double kiss” buttery, hazelnut biscuits, with dark chocolate.
– A coffee cream mouse served with fruits of the forest, almonds and pine nuts.
– Panna cotta with a caramel sauce
– Apple crumble layered with fruit and a home made custard with a hint of white wine and Marsala